I know Annapolis!
Working with the right agent can make a world of difference. As an "Annapolitan" for more than 40 years, I am your go-to person to understand the amenities and the personality of each neighborhood. We will work together to find a home that fits your VISION, your LIFESTYLE ... and your BUDGET!
My commitment to you is to...
- Provide a seamless professional experience
- Offer sound advice and guidance
- Deliver unparalleled insight on neighborhoods
- Support the selling or buying process with "sleeves rolled up" services
- Offer strong negotiation skills when the rubber meets the road
- Dot the i's and cross the t's ... until you get settled into your new home
- Stay in touch to support with post-move-in needs
ANNAPOLIS MARKET INSIGHT REPORT [Click on below link.]
Let's get moving! Contact Jean Tullier at 410.279.9581
Finding and purchasing the right home can be exciting and terrifying for first time buyers and seasoned vets alike. From the style of the house to the location to the type of appliances, there are countless factors that can go into such a big purchase. The following short checklist outlines the most important things you should think about when you're on the hunt for a new home. 1. Define your budget: It's never fun to fall in love with a house that you can't afford. Avoid the heartbreak by taking the time to analyze your financial situation before you begin the search. Start by reviewing your credit score, monitoring your debt and choosing an appropriate down payment. A half-hour phone c…