I know Annapolis!
Working with the right agent can make a world of difference. As an "Annapolitan" for more than 40 years, I am your go-to person to understand the amenities and the personality of each neighborhood. We will work together to find a home that fits your VISION, your LIFESTYLE ... and your BUDGET!
My commitment to you is to...
- Provide a seamless professional experience
- Offer sound advice and guidance
- Deliver unparalleled insight on neighborhoods
- Support the selling or buying process with "sleeves rolled up" services
- Offer strong negotiation skills when the rubber meets the road
- Dot the i's and cross the t's ... until you get settled into your new home
- Stay in touch to support with post-move-in needs
ANNAPOLIS MARKET INSIGHT REPORT [Click on below link.]
Let's get moving! Contact Jean Tullier at 410.279.9581
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end up not spending the rest of your life with this stack of brick and mortar you're lusting after? No matter how careful you are, some deal killers are unavoidable. Others, however, are preventable, so pay heed if you hope to keep your deal alive. 1. Don't Mess with Your Mortgage Preapproval A common reason for a real estate deal to fall apart is that many homebuyers don't fully understand the mortgage process. Sure, you may get a loan preapproval, but don't think for one…